6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Elementary PTA Meeting - Paxton, Siegrist & Rising Star
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Rising Star Deadline for Kindergarten Enrollment
8:50 AM - 10:50 AM Rising Star Kindergarten Transition Day
8:50 AM - 2:00 PM Rising Star Field Trip to the Zoo
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Rising Star Kindergarten Field Day
5:00 PM - 7:30 PM Pirates R.O.C.K. End-of-Year Celebration
· Practice your phone number with the area code.
· Practice your house address with city and state.
· Read a book and talk about it.
· Make number cards 0-10 and practice saying them.
· Practice writing the alphabet.
· Practice saying your first and last name.
· Practice counting to 50.
· Make alphabet cards and practice saying them.
· *Write you first name *Cut it apart *Put it back together *Repeat.
· Practice cutting with scissors.
· Make up a story together.
· Make a color pattern.
· Practice writing your last name.
· Look in a newspaper for all of the letters in your name. *Cut them out.
· Find and count all of the squares in your house.
· Find and count all of the circles in your house.
· Find and count all of the rectangles in your house.
· Find and count all of the triangles in your house.
· Sort your toys by big and little.
· Sort your toys by color.
· *Set the table *Count how many people will be eating *Count the number of spoons, plates and napkins.
· Write a letter to a friend or relative.
· Practice writing your name with different colored crayons.
· Practice saying your birth date and write it down.
· Count how many days until school starts.
· Practice tying your shoes.
· Write your name using outside chalk.
· Name 3 words that rhyme with book.
· Think of words that start with the same letter as your name.
· Practice saying your phone number with area code.
· Write the numbers you see on the calendar.
· Name three words that rhyme with bat.
· Practice writing your last name and naming the letters.
· Find things in your house that start with the first letter of your last name.
· Use coins to practice naming the penny, nickel and dime.